2018-02-06

Bookmark-Liburu puntua

Kaixo hemen Copic Europarako egin dudan azken proiektua

Here the last project I´ve made for Copic Europe


Liburu puntua da; gomaduna eta barrutik zein kanpotik erabili daitekeena.

I made a bookmark and it has an elastic band so you can use inside or outside the book.


Erabili ditudan koloreak ikusi nahi badituzu edo nola koloreztatu dudan ikusi nahi baduzu SAKATU HEMEN

For more info to check the colours I´ve used or check the picture tutorial I´ve made CLICK HERE

Mila esker.


1 comentario:

  1. ¡Como me gustaaaaa!! Si hay alguien a quien admiro y envidio de todas las redes sociales, y de la que cogería todas y cada una de las ideas, esa eres tú. ¡Adoro tus trabajos!

    ResponderEliminar

Many thanks for stopping here and leave me your comment. All of them are very apreciated. Thanks.
Elena F. SCRAP-lanak GANBARAN