2015-09-14

Saturated canary Play Time Nintendo charger holder

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Good evening all and welcome  

I am so excited to share this  project for BunnyZoe´s crafts challenge blog.....YES!.

I won to be a Guest Designer in their challenge and of course I was THRILLED to say "YES!!!!!!"  I´m truly HONOURED to be a Guest with Nikki and her amazing team of girls!  Thank you SO very very much for having me!!!


The theme for this month:  TEENs and TWEENS
So any project for childs and tweens between 10-19. As long as you follow the theme everything is allowed. So show us you most beautiful cards, boxes, bags, Lay Outs, whatever you like and go for those Grand Prizes!.

Featuring Saturated Canary "Play Time" rubber stamp

I made a Nintendo charger holder for my 10 years daugther (It´s a long time I done thoses and if you want you´ve got previus made ones for mobil telephones here in the blog). At the moment she is totally amazing with turquoise colour, so ................. Hope you like it.





Here a picture on "how this works" when is charging........so.......no more Nintendo on the floor when charging...................well......I HOPE!



Pop over to the Challenge blog to see the rest of the team's stunning creations for more DT inspirations.

Enjoy your starting week!  Thanks for stopping by!
Stay crafty.

4 comentarios:

  1. too cute! Thanks for sharing it with all of us at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps. We hope that you will join us again soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh wow - super project! Thanks for entering our challenge at Bugaboo Stamps this week. Good luck in the draw, and please join us again soon.
    love
    Jen L
    Bugaboo DT

    ResponderEliminar

Many thanks for stopping here and leave me your comment. All of them are very apreciated. Thanks.
Elena F. SCRAP-lanak GANBARAN