2015-03-25

Altered wooden box

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥Egun zoragarri eta eguzkitsu on♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥Good-good an sunny morning everyone♥♥♥♥♥♥


If you'd like to continue reading but my languaje is not very familiar to you, or you can´t understand "my English", please use translate gadget on a left side of the blog.

Today I´ve got one mixed media altered project to enter in this months Prima PPP. I took one wooden box and I altered to put inside..........well you can see at the end of the post ;)


This took me for a long to finish. This gots 2 coats of gesso and sand chalkboard paint; then radomly I rubbed few bits of wax here and there and then I painted with chalkboard (egg blue and sea breeze) paint mixed with inks and teal mica. After drying I sand to get out those white spaces I desired. Then I applied on every surface of the box crackle paste and when this was dryed I water down some ink and mica powder teal and I applied over the entire surface to penetrate in all crackle holes to get higher contrast and deeps. To finish I gave a gel matte coat to protect the entire surface.



Gehiago ikusi nahi?
Let's have a look inside shall we?
Quieres ver un poco más?:
  
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Few detailed pictures:

Some micro beads details (love those). I used blue (splash) and green tones (grass).
I embossed in a few areas the script stamp.


Prima flowers, flowers.....did I say flowers???:


I took a few old pencils, glued them together and after one coat of gesso I painted them with chalck paint with a bit of ink, mica powder teal and a pearly nacree medium. I added some texture with chalk paint colored paste and a stone wall stencil, few doily die cuts, doily and flower trim....


Look at the crackle effect that clear crackle texture paste brings:


Some detailed pictures of glass glitter ( I used midnight blue and platinum ) and mica flakes in gold leaf and frosted.



As I promised: what this going to hold inside???? well......I was thinking to put inside my tiny prima little bottles.......but I can´t put all of them......so I need to make another kind of container hurry ;)


The inside is all covered with prima paper.


I started with this selection of products; I don´t use some of them finaly, but I added another ones ;)



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hasi berri den aste zoragarri hau goza dezazuela opa dizuet.
Thanks for looking and enjoy your starting week.

Leave me a comment if you want (your comments are always appreciated) and follow my blog if you like my work (up is the link).

Esto es todo por hoy; que tengáis una productiva y fantástica semana tod@s.

Happy scrapping.


http://prima.typepad.com/prima/2015/03/come-join-in.html
http://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com.es/2015/03/challenge-109-spring-flowers.html
http://artisticinspirationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/challenge-128-anything-goes-with-twist.html
http://avenue613.blogspot.sg/2015/03/challenge-116-anything-goes-woptional.html
http://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.com.es/2015/03/flowers-with-twist.html

5 comentarios:

  1. ES una pasada! Me encanta!! Un abrazo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Alucinando estoy! Te parece bonito salirnos con esta maravilla de sopetón! Guaaaaalaaaaaaaaa! Viva el Mixed-Media, yujuuuuu! Por cierto... me da que tienes todo, todito, todo lo de Finnabair, no? jejejejejejejeje... pues a disfrutarlo que las demás disfrutamos viendo lo que haces! Un besote

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Lan bikaina Elena!!!
    Koloreak eta texturak zoragarriak dira!!!
    Denetarik erabili duzu eta primeran geratu egin da!
    Muxus

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Fantastic project love the colour,fantastic texture and embellishments love the pencils-and great step by step-Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ResponderEliminar
  5. This is stunning! I absolutely adore the box you've altered and the colours and textures just looks amazing! I want to touch it! Sorry for the delay in commenting, but thank you for joining our flowers with a twist challenge at Crafting By Designs. Mo xxx

    ResponderEliminar

Many thanks for stopping here and leave me your comment. All of them are very apreciated. Thanks.
Elena F. SCRAP-lanak GANBARAN