2013-08-26

Some Exciting News and A BESTIE book card


Good morning every one
♥♥♥♥♥♥
I'm so excited today as I´ve got an exciting news (a lot of) to share with you. A few days back I was asked to join at My Besties Design Team.

Thinking into account that the last (and first) time someone offered me to join in a design team; then I saying NO THANKS and later regretting it LATE, (among other things because I was terrified) and since then every day I have repented of having made the wrong decision, ……. this time JUST receive the offer my answer was immediately YES THANKS for the offer (even without knowing the terms); I´m sure that I don´t return to never make the same mistake again.

Many thanks Sherri for asking and bring me this magnific opportunity. I´m very honoured to be part of an amazing team like this.

Well… I´m thrilled to be on board with my new teamies ... very fabulous ladies with her magnificent works.
♥♥♥♥♥♥

So today Welcome to look into my blog to see what I made with a Sherri Baldie´s Little Dimple IMG935 image.
She has new designs like new winter Besties and some NEW DIMPLES images that are a little bit different from BESTIES, but equally adorables!

Also Sherry has announced few days ago one BIG SECRET:
You can now buy the My Besties figurine, with a portion of the money raised from the sale
going to Breast Cancer research and awareness

Congratulations Sherri, HUGE NEWS!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥

And finaly the 3rd new:

Is starting a My Bestie biweekly NEW challenge blog in Norway - the opening is on the 1.st of September!  And to make it easy they have chosen "Anything goes" themed challenge this time, so please come back and join us!
http://mybestienorge.blogspot.no/

...also you can enter with your Besties Images in those challenges too:
MY BESTIES: http://bestieschallenge.blogspot.com.es/
MY BESTIES UK: http://mybestiesuk.blogspot.fr/
MY BESTIES AUSSIE:  http://mybestiesaussiechallenge.blogspot.com.au/
MY BESTIES DUTCH:  http://mybestiesdutchgirlsdesigns.blogspot.nl/
http://scrapbookstampsocietychallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/
and
FASHIONISTA: http://fashionistachallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
.......and among many other.......


♥♥♥♥♥
Well after all this information (sorry), here is my book card for the theme “Anything but a card”. It´s my first one and it has been so fun to make it!; To make it I followed a lot of tutorials searching internet.


The close up of the image. I had used Sherri Baldie´s Little Dimple IMG935 image printed in heavy White Canson Bristol cardstock (365 gm) and colored with Copic Sketch markers.
The edges are sewn with the sewing machine. I have inked all the edges with walnut stain ink pad. Clay corners are made my own which I have inked with walnut stain too.
Flowers from IAR and WOC; berries from Magnolia.


Outside complete:

I´ll hope give you lots of inspiration along the way for using Serri´s New little Dimples images.
There are some great prizes up for winner and runners up selected works in the Besties challenge.
Thank you so much for stopping to visit me. I hope you get inspired and don't forget to pop over MY BESTIES and look at my teamies blogs to look the wonderful creations that they have made for you this time. Please pop on over and check out their blogs!
Hope to see you at the BESTIES challenge blog.
Leave one comment if you want (your comments are always appreciated) and follow me if you like my work (up is the link, and is FREE).



In the meantime have a wonderful week.
I want to enter this card in those challenges:
http://bunnyzoescrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/august-challenge-bingo.html (I´ve got Lace/Ribbon-Die cuts-Tag  OR  Charms-Pearls-Tag OR Flowers-Stitiching-Charms)
http://liveandlovecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/challenge-14-warm-or-cool-colours.html WARM colours
http://mybestiesuk.blogspot.no/2013/08/my-besties-uk-challenge-use-three.html (Bows-Birdcage-Berries, bird charm)
http://mybestiesdutchgirlsdesigns.blogspot.nl/2013/08/challenge-6-bingo.html (Pink-flowers-pearls AND stitching-ribbon and lace-pearls)
http://inkychicks.blogspot.fr/2013/08/challenge-11-use-bestie-image.html
http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com.es/2013/08/crafty-catz-challenge.html Real stitching

http://scrapbookstampsocietychallengeblog.blogspot.com.es/2013/08/winners-and-new-challenge-16-anything.html

http://craftyribbonschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/challenge-58_22.html
http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/challenge-27-anything-goes.html
http://itsallaboutthevintagechallenge.blogspot.ch/2013/08/50-kesan-kukkaset-summer-flowers.html

Thanks to the above blogs for lettin' me play along!

SUPPLIES LIST:
Image: Little Dimples IMG printed in Canson Bristol heavy cardstock (365gm) and colored with Copic Sketch markers  (All edges are distressed with walnut stain ink. pad).
Cardstock; Bazzil cream, craft and Gardenia pink. Clairfontaine heavy cream cardstock (270gm).
Papers:  Maja Designs "Vintage spring" paper pad and 12X12 sheets.
Trokelak/Dies: Doohickey Tilda envelope edge die and flower heart , Spelbinders lace ovals and ornate floral oval, Joy crafts lace oval, La-la lands bird cage
Pearls from Artemio and Artoz.
Heart shape lace from Mondial Tissues and inside Lace from my wedding dress. Hug-snug seam binding ribbon. Organza/satin rose fonceé ribbon from Mondial Tissues. Flowers from Iam Roses and WOC. Spray beaded ivory Gypsophalia is from the Ribbon Girls also diamante heart large. Pearl string from L&L crafts. Pink berries from Magnolia. Bird charm, doilie,Key charm inside and cheese cloth from my stash.  Glitter glue from Rayher. Self made clay embellishments.

26 comentarios:

  1. wowwwwwwww,i'm really happy reading all the news.I'm very proud of you,xxx.
    Your last card or book-card is soooooo pretty,I love it.AS usual,lot of work behind de proyect.
    See You,xxx.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What can I say Elena!? The news you are sharing here is wonderful! You have my warmest congratulations! And the DT book-card you made is simply stunning! Totally loved how you combined all the oval frames dies, and added that beautiful lace on the perimeter of the cover, and the rest of the details just make the eyes keep looking on them! Great great great job! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Very beautiful. I love the Color.
    Gooluck in the Challenge . At the blog of me besties dutchgirls designs.
    Greetzzz Lilian

    ResponderEliminar
  4. O how,this is a beautiful,I really love it.Wonderful colors an details!
    Thank for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Greetings Kaija DT-member and (DT-member Fitztown Challenge.Welcomme)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. What a stunning book card you have made Elena beautiful made and great colouring.
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Member

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Tu tarjeta esta BELLA!!!! Love it!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. So adorable project! Looooove it!
    Congrats on bestie team!
    Jasmina

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Fabulous news well done. Love your card stunning thank you for joining The uk bestie challenge board x

    ResponderEliminar
  9. thanks for joining us at It's all about the Vintage
    Elma

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Wow!! Sooo much detail on this, it's fabulous we'll done
    Thanks for entering it in the crafty ribbons challenge
    P x

    ResponderEliminar
  11. A very beautiful book, love your style
    Thanks for joining the Crafty Ribbons Challenge
    x Gretha

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Absolutely gorgeous, just love the design and the pretty colors. Well done on your DT Position. Thank you for joining us at My Besties UK. Abbie DT xx

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Wow! Your project is stunning, Elena - congratulations on your DT post, Sherri is great to work with. Thanx for joining us at the UK Besties challenge.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ResponderEliminar
  14. This looks like a fun project! :) Lovely coloring and details just on their places...
    Have a nice day!

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Your project is AMAZING!!! GORGEOUS!!! I can see why you were asked to be on Sherri Baldy's DT. You really have talent!

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Stunning project .... thanks for joining us at the My Besties Uk. . Anita DT x

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Congratulations on your DT position, its well deserved. Thank you so much for entering your amazing creation into the UK my besties challenge, and good luck. Tina-Maree DT x

    ResponderEliminar
  18. Wow, what an amazing creation! I love every little bit of it. Could look at the photos for a long time and just see new details all the time. Me like!
    Congratulations on your DT position.


    Thank you for joining our Stitching challenge at Crafty Catz. Good luck!
    Nick

    ResponderEliminar
  19. She's just gorgeous, beautifully coloured and created, very pretty, congrats on the DT they are lucky to have you
    Hugs Julie P

    ResponderEliminar
  20. Hola Elena, tu libro es maravilloso. Me gusta los colores suaves y agradables y los muchos hermosos detalles. Muchas gracias por participan con la Dutch Besties Girls, y cocido a una próxima vez.

    XXX Dorothy

    ResponderEliminar
  21. Stunning and pretty. Love these Besties images...have joined as a new follower of your blog...luv annie

    http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

    ResponderEliminar
  22. fabulous creation, love that image and all those details! Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz! Kim x

    ResponderEliminar
  23. Hi Elena,

    what a gorgeous card, stunning!
    Great colors.
    Thanks for playing along with the challenge of the dutchgirls My Besties designs.

    xxx Mary

    ResponderEliminar
  24. This is so beautiful Elene, I like your card very much.
    Thank you for joining us at the challenge of My Besties Dutch Girls and good luck.
    Hugs from Anita

    ResponderEliminar
  25. congratulations on your New Design Team hunnie

    Brilliant project thank you so much for entering at the UK Besties Challenge Blog

    Luv & Hugs Kerrie DT xx

    ResponderEliminar
  26. WOW this is stunning. congrats on joining us in the wonderful world of the Besties DT.
    Thanks for entering into our UK besties challenge this time. Gill DT

    ResponderEliminar

Many thanks for stopping here and leave me your comment. All of them are very apreciated. Thanks.
Elena F. SCRAP-lanak GANBARAN